Wednesday, August 15, 2012

iTunes Roulette - 8/15/12


Welcome to my first installment of 6 Chamber iTunes Roulette. On occasion I will play my iTunes library on shuffle, note the first 6 songs and see what happens. Please join in the fun and in the comments section play your own version of iTunes Roulette and if you wish include your country!

For Heaven’s Sake – Wes Montgomery
Just Another Lonely Night – The Fantastic Four
St. Louis Blues – Louis Armstrong
Too Many Fish In The Sea – The Marvelettes
Truckin’ – The Grateful Dead
Eight Days A Week – The Beatles (From Anthology 1)

2 comments:

  1. Lotus Flower - Radiohead
    Blindsided - Bon Iver
    Nobody Gets Me But You - Spoon
    Impossible - Band of Skulls
    All My Banks - The Whigs
    To Binge - Gorillaz

    Posting from my phone, which is largely filled with indie rock.

    ReplyDelete